A serene, gorgeous and expansive venue that is truly unique and perfect setting for all your occasions – milestone celebration, weddings, engagements, birthdays, product launches, corporate team events and more. Routed in tradition, yet exuding simplicity with elegant sophistication. The USP of the venue are its semi open pavilion spaces set in between areca nut plantations and landscaped gardens with a complete eco friendly and plastic free theme.
- 5 Double furnished A/C Rooms- 10 Persons Occupancy
- 14 Triple Occupancy Rooms- 42 Persons Occupancy
- 4 Suites- 20 Persons Occupancy
- Two semi-open landscaped courtyards for traditional plantain leaf meals, round table cocktail dinners or buffets
- Plantain Leaf meals: seating for 360.
- Round Table meals: seating for 200.
- Adequate waiting area and wide pathways to avoid crowding.
- Wheelchair Friendly
- The central pavilion is an inviting combination of a traditional structure with modern sensibilities.
- The pavilion and surrounding buildings are designed to accommodate large crowds and ensure smooth flow of guests.
- A spacious semi-open platform, offers guests a 360-degree view of the proceedings.
- The central pavilion can accommodate up to 2000 guests, with seating for 1022
- Fixed wooden seating for 678 in the gallery
- Extra seating can be provided for up to 92 guests
- Wheelchair friendly
- Spacious kitchen with modern equipment
- Guests may bring in caterers of their choice or we can recommend some
Open Amphitheater & Lawn area
- Ideal Space for hosting sangeeth, mehendi ,folk programs or corporate events
- Accommodates 500 guests
- Large open space lined by guava and mango trees
- Round tables may be set up
- High-quality speakers for music in dining area and central pavilion
- Electricity with back-up generator
- We can recommend florists and decorators
- Entrance car park provides space for 150 cars and 2 buses
- Extra parking for up to 220 cars and 80 two wheelers