The tranquil surroundings and the authentic ambience of the ancestral home create an ideal weekend getaway. Guests can unwind by exploring the watchtower in one corner of the property, take a dip in the pool, enjoy short hikes along the countryside, play traditional games, or just laze around on a hammock amidst perfectly manicured lawns.The green and traditional environment of the venue also caters to corporate clients, family gatherings and weddings.To complement the overall countryside experience guests may indulge in a traditional cuisine comprising of Indian delicacies.
- Inside the ancestral home you’ll find a choice of six rooms surrounding the central courtyard. Angana also offers two independent spacious cottages. Each cottage has a private garden connecting the main bedroom and the bathroom.
- Every space is decorated with hand picked antique furniture from South India. The walls are adorned with paintings. The rooms and cottages have either a huge living room, or a veranda or a balcony.
- The cuisine at Angana is essentially Indian. There is a common dining area where all meals / tea / snacks are served at specific timings. Fresh vegetables are grown at our nearby farm and neighboring villages are used to prepare wholesome, nourishing meals.The water in the dining area is filtered. There is no room service.
Things to do
- DAY HIKES
- TRADITIONAL OIL MASSAGE (On Pre-booking)
- VISIT TO THE NEARBY ART OF LIVING ASHRAM
- JUST DO NOTHING