- MASSAGE CENTER
- OUTDOOR BADMINTON COURT
- CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA
- CONFERENCE ROOM
- PARTY HALL
- WATCH TOWER
- Inside the ancestral home you'll find a choice of six rooms surrounding the central courtyard. Angana also offers two independent spacious cottages. Each cottage has a private garden connecting the main bedroom and the bathroom.
- Every space is decorated with hand picked antique furniture from South India. The walls are adorned with paintings.The rooms and cottages have either a huge living room, or a veranda or a balcony.
- The cuisine at Angana is essentially Indian. There is a common dining area where all meals / tea / snacks are served at specific timings. Fresh vegetables are grown at our nearby farm and neighboring villages are used to prepare wholesome, nourishing meals. The water in the dining area is filtered. There is no room service.
Things to Do
- Traditional oil massage (On Pre-booking)
- Visit to the nearby art of living ashram
- Just do nothing